Daniel Tebbi, DMD
Alternative, Mercury Free, Holistic Dentist,
Member Of American Dental Association, California Dental Association, IAOMT, AADSM And USDI
Striving to provide the best dental experience possible, Dr. Tebbi is committed to treating each patient with the highest standard of care. Dr. Tebbi is known for his ability to make you feel comfortable and at ease as he helps you make important decisions about your oral health. He believes that education combined with professional, informed treatment is the key to a lifetime of good dental health and physical well-being.
Dr. Tebbi has practiced general, cosmetic, biocompatible dentistry and Orthodontics at his Encino office since 1991.
Dr. Tebbi completed his Comprehensive Post Graduate in Orthodontic at United States Dental Institute of orthodontics. He has also completed thousands of hours of continuing education to keep current on developments in his field including Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontal Therapy and Orthodontics.
Dr. Tebbi is also a provider of Clear Correct"Clear Aligner Therapy" Invisalign, Powerprox Six Month Braces and Six Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces. Dr. Tebbi is equipped with superior artistic and technical skills, as well as the knowledge and understanding to perform a wide array of General Dentistry, Sleep Disorder Treatments and Biocompatible procedures,Orthodontics, leading to excellence in his dental care.
Dr. Tebbi's clinical interest and emphasis is Sleep Disorder Treatment, biocompatible dentistry and General and cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Dr. Tebbi is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, a network of dental, medical, and research professionals striving to increase awareness of the importance of employing biological techniques based on the latest research and cutting edge technology in Biocompatible dentistry. He is also a member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM). Dr. Tebbi is enlists his 20 years of professional experience and advanced training to provide optimal treatment for his patients.
Memberships: Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine "AADSM" & International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology "IAOMT" & United States Dental Institute "USDI"(Orthodontics) & American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics "AACO" & International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
*Accredited Members - Accreditation by the IAOMT indicates that a member has been trained and tested in the basics of biocompatible dentistry, including current methods for safe removal of dental amalgam.
* The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine is the only non-profit national professional society dedicated exclusively to the practice of dental sleep medicine. The AADSM promotes the use of oral appliance therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and sleep-disordered breathing.
* The United States Dental Institute (USDI) is the oldest, most diversified, broadest based, instructor-rich orthodontics program in the industry. With over thirty years of experience.
* INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ORTHODONTICS (IAO) is the oldest and largest of the national and international non-specialty orthodontic groups. The association has a wide variety of programs in orthodontics training, education, professional support, clinical experience and literature.
Dr. Tebbi continues to participate in Continuing Education. A few that he has attended are:
- Modern Contemporary Orthodontics vs Traditional Orthodontics
- Orthodontics Start to Finish
- Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Orthodontics
- Advanced Mechanics
- Straight Wire Techniques
- Advanced Straight Wire Mechanics
- Comprehensive Cephalometrics and Sassouni Plus
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Mixed Dentition
- CL I & II Malocclusions
- Stable Results with Fixed and Functional Treatment in Orthodontics
- Retention & Finishing of Cases
- Invisalign® and Interdisciplinary Dentistry
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Special Emphasis on Growth and Development
- Functional Appliances Emphasizing Model Analysis
Helping patients achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy SMILE for a lifetime.
"Improving Dental Health, One Patient at a Time"