High-Quality Dentistry in Encino, CA - Natural, Safe, Holistic
Doctor of Medical Dentistry - Children & Adult Orthodontics -
Biocompatible - Mercury Free - Aesthetic & Family Dentistry -
Implant & Laser Dentistry- All Phases of Dentistry
Welcome to Daniel Tebbi DMD Cosmetic Dentistry And Orthodontics the website of Biocompatible Dentistry and Family & Orthodontic Dentistry
Dr. Daniel Tebbi provides biocompatible dentistry to ensure your treatments are safe and non-toxic. Our amalgam-free, holistic, Encino dental practice has been designed to provide advanced dentistry that contributes to your oral health and your overall well-being.
Our Healthy, Advanced Treatments and Techniques Produce Excellent Results
Striving to provide the best dental experience possible, Dr. Tebbi is committed to treating each patient with the highest standard of care. Dr. Tebbi is known for his ability to make you feel comfortable and at ease as he helps you make important decisions about your oral health. He believes that education combined with professional, informed treatment is the key to a lifetime of good dental health and physical well-being.
Dr. Tebbi has practiced general, cosmetic, biocompatible dentistry and Orthodontics at his Encino office since 1991.
Dr. Tebbi completed his Comprehensive Post Graduate in Orthodontic at United States Dental Institute of orthodontics. He has also completed thousands of hours of continuing education to keep current on developments in his field including Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Periodontal Therapy and Orthodontics.
Dr. Tebbi is also a provider of Clear Correct"Clear Aligner Therapy" Invisalign, Powerprox Six Month Braces and Six Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces. Dr. Tebbi is equipped with superior artistic and technical skills, as well as the knowledge and understanding to perform a wide array of General Dentistry, Sleep Disorder Treatments and Biocompatible procedures,Orthodontics, leading to excellence in his dental care.
Dr. Tebbi's clinical interest and emphasis is Sleep Disorder Treatment, biocompatible dentistry and General and cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Dr. Tebbi is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, a network of dental, medical, and research professionals striving to increase awareness of the importance of employing biological techniques based on the latest research and cutting edge technology in Biocompatible dentistry. He is also a member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM). Dr. Tebbi is enlists his 20 years of professional experience and advanced training to provide optimal treatment for his patients.
Memberships: Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine "AADSM" & International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology "IAOMT" & United States Dental Institute "USDI"(Orthodontics) & American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics "AACO" & International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
*Accredited Members - Accreditation by the IAOMT indicates that a member has been trained and tested in the basics of biocompatible dentistry, including current methods for safe removal of dental amalgam.
*The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine is the only non-profit national professional society dedicated exclusively to the practice of dental sleep medicine. The AADSM promotes the use of oral appliance therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and sleep-disordered breathing.
* The United States Dental Institute (USDI) is the oldest, most diversified, broadest based, instructor-rich orthodontics program in the industry. With over thirty years of experience.
* INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR ORTHODONTICS (IAO) is the oldest and largest of the national and international non-specialty orthodontic groups. The association has a wide variety of programs in orthodontics training, education, professional support, clinical experience and literature.
Dr. Tebbi continues to participate in Continuing Education. A few that he has attended are:
- HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOLparticipation in the enduring material titled:Impact on Oral Health Education and Training , Cardiovascular Complications of COVID-19, COVID-19 in People with Diabetes or Obesity, Ethical and Psychosocial Issues in Management of COVID-19, Caring in the Time of COVID-19, ICU Management of Coronavirus Patients, Immunological Testing During COVID-19, Issues in Vaccine Development for Coronaviruses, Leading Beyond the COVID-19 Health Care Crisis, Medical Education in the Post-COVID-19 Era, Mental Health Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Perspectives on Recovery from COVID-19, The Community Tracing Collaborative, Impact on Oral Health Education and Training
- Modern Contemporary Orthodontics vs Traditional Orthodontics
- Orthodontics Start to Finish
- Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Orthodontics
- Advanced Mechanics
- Straight Wire Techniques
- Advanced Straight Wire Mechanics
- Comprehensive Cephalometrics and Sassouni Plus
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in Mixed Dentition
- CL I & II Malocclusions
- Stable Results with Fixed and Functional Treatment in Orthodontics
- Retention & Finishing of Cases
- Invisalign® and Interdisciplinary Dentistry
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning with Special Emphasis on Growth and Development
- Functional Appliances Emphasizing Model Analysis
Helping patients achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy SMILE for a lifetime.
Member of IAOMT Read More